It’s relatively inexpensive to take the bus in Malaysia and the common routes are well serviced.
Taking the bus is very easy and if you find yourself in Malacca wanting to go to Johor Baru, follow these simple steps to get there:
- Go to Melaka Sentral bus station (Google Maps)
- Purchase bus tickets at the counter, at the ticket machines, or online direct via https://melakasentral.com.my.
- Buses to Johor Bahru ends up at Larkin Sentral bus station. They leave every 30 mins with multiple bus companies servicing the route. Some are a little pricer than others, but fall within the 20-30RM range.
- You will need your passport to purchase a ticket.
- There are no extra charges for your luggages and it’s stored in the luggage compartment underneath the bus.
- Bus ride duration is 2.5-3 hours, depending on traffic.
- Sit back and relax.
If you like my work, you can buy me a coffee! Your support will help me keep going!
Please share this post if you think it’s awesome!
⭐️ My favourite travel gear:
Best travel backpack ever: https://amzn.to/3nwyLhJ
Best cable organizer bag: https://amzn.to/3Amp3Gc
Best fast drying travel towel: https://amzn.to/3Amh5gw
Best money belt: https://amzn.to/3R5HlS1