Travelling has always been a dream of mine. I’ve seen so many countries and cultures, just by taking a vacation or two. Plus, I find it to be very relaxing. There are so many things to do while travelling that you can make money online doing them! So here are 10 ways to make money online while traveling:
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online. You can join an affiliate program and earn commission from people who purchase products from you. This is often referred to as “pay per click” (PPC) advertising because you only get paid when someone clicks on your link or banners, not every time they see it on their browser window or search engine results page (SERPS).
The best way to do this is by choosing a good product that appeals to your audience and promoting it on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by posting photos or videos of yourself using the product in question. The more people who see these posts then click through them will likely result in greater sales for both parties involved!
Recommended read: This is a great book for anyone who wants to get into affiliate marketing
Blogging is a great way to make money online. You can write about your travels, or you can write about other topics like health and wellness, lifestyle, entrepreneurship and business.
You can also make money by making affiliate links to products you recommend on your blog (such as books). This means that when someone clicks through from one of these links and buys the product from Amazon using their credit card details (or whatever payment method they choose), then you get paid for each sale!
As well as this, if you have an e-commerce store where people are buying products through your site then it’s possible for them to leave reviews which helps increase sales for future customers who might be interested in buying similar items from elsewhere too!
Recommend this book: How to blog for profit without selling your soul
Drop shipping is a type of e-commerce that allows you to sell items without having the item in your possession. This can be done by simply shipping the product directly from the manufacturer to your customer, or by having a third party ship it on your behalf.
This method is especially useful if you want to earn passive income from an online store without investing any money upfront. Instead of buying and managing inventory yourself, drop shippers simply receive orders through their system and fulfill them themselves—they only charge when they pick up or deliver goods at agreed upon times (typically within 48 hours).
Recommend this book to get you started.
Newsletters are a great way to make money online while travelling. You can create your own newsletter and sell it for $10 per month, or you can offer up your expertise in exchange for someone else’s newsletter (or vice versa).
The benefits of this type of work include:
- It’s flexible. You don’t have to commit to anything long term, so you have more options when it comes time for vacation planning and other life commitments.
- The pay is good! If you’re selling something like e-books or courses on how to start making money from home remotely then I would recommend charging at least $50 per sale since most people aren’t going through all the trouble of creating content themselves just because they want free stuff (and then paying shipping costs too). But if someone wants something simple like an article about traveling abroad then maybe charge less than $10 per month because there aren’t many readers who will pay more than that anyway–even though everyone wants free stuff right?
Photography and video editing
Photography and video editing are two of the most popular ways to make money online. You can use your camera to take pictures, or you can edit them in Photoshop or Avid software afterwards.
You could sell your photos on stock photography websites like Shutterstock and Dreamstime, but you could also sell them directly to businesses who need images for their marketing campaigns. If you have a good eye for detail and like to be creative with composition and lighting effects, then this could be a great way to make some extra cash while travelling!
Check out this book from someone who already is making a lot of money from this.
In the digital era, e-commerce has become one of the most popular methods for making money online. E-commerce stores are websites where you can sell products directly to your customers without having to deal with any third parties (like a retailer).
The first step in setting up an e-commerce store is choosing a domain name that matches your business’s name. It’s important for potential customers to be able to find your website easily when they’re browsing online and if it has a similar name as another site then people may skip over yours because they don’t know how different it is from theirs or vice versa.
Once you’ve found the perfect domain name, all that’s left is building out your website! You’ll need some hosting service along with some templates so that everything can be set up quickly and easily (and maybe even free). Then comes designing those pages yourself or hiring someone else who knows how! It’s also important not just write content but include images too because these will help attract more visitors/customers/clients into visiting again later down the line which means more profit per sale made during this initial visit itself.”
Check out this book – a modern guide to starting your own ecom store.
Freelance writing is a great way to make money while travelling. You can work from anywhere that has an internet connection and you don’t have to be tied down by a 9-5 job, so you can travel and earn at the same time.
There are many websites out there that hire freelance writers, including:
- News websites (like The Huffington Post) – they need content writers who know how to write engaging stories with a high-quality voice. If you have good English skills then this might be right up your alley!
- Blogs – these sites tend to pay higher rates than other websites because they have more traffic; however there are also some blogs that only accept free articles from people like yourself (you will need good English skills).
Etsy is a great place to sell handmade goods. It has a large audience and it’s easy to set up an account, but its traffic can be unpredictable. If you’re just starting out, it may take some time before your shop starts getting any sales or attention from potential customers.
Etsy is also easy to maintain; all you need is a computer and internet connection! And because there are so many people selling things on Etsy (more than 2 million), competition is fierce, so you need to stand out if you want people to notice your work enough for them to buy something from it.
Check out this book: A hand maker’s guide to selling on Etsy
Teaching English online
Teaching English online is a great way to earn money while travelling. If you have a teaching degree, or are passionate about learning languages and English grammar, then teaching online could be the perfect job for you. There are many platforms that offer online jobs as teachers and they can be found all over the world. You don’t even have to travel anywhere!
Odesk offers one of the best platforms for finding these jobs at home in your own country or city so there’s no need for fancy equipment or expensive classes either. They also allow you to teach from wherever it suits your schedule best – whether that means sitting on crutches in Thailand or walking into work each morning after waking up late due to jet lag during your trip around Europe (which we recommend).
Social media management
Social media management is one of the most lucrative ways to make money online. Companies hire social media managers to help manage their accounts and influence the public’s perception of their brand in order to increase sales.
The skills you will need to be a successful social media manager include:
- Being able to analyze data and make informed decisions on what content is relevant or not relevant for your audience
- Communicating effectively with other members of the team so that they understand each others’ workflows
- Understanding how each platform works (e.g., Facebook vs Instagram)
Recommended read: Social media marketing in the modern world
There’s a lot of ways to make money online.
While travelling, you can make money online in a lot of different ways. You don’t need to have a lot of capital or time on your hands—you just need an internet connection and a computer.
If you’re like me and don’t own any property, then this probably sounds like one big foreign language to you (and it is). But if we break things down into bite-sized chunks:
- Get yourself connected – This is pretty easy! Once you get set up with Wi-Fi at home or wherever else your travels take place, there should be no problem connecting to the internet from anywhere in the world. There are plenty of free ways to do this: public libraries often have free hotspots for people who want some peace and quiet while working on their laptop or phone; Starbucks has free wifi at many locations; etcetera…
- Find something that works for YOU – After getting connected and finding something that works best for YOU — whether it’s finding work online through websites like Upwork or freelancing sites like Fiverr/Guru…or even just searching around town until something catches YOUR eye–you can start earning money right away!
Making money online is a great way to make an extra income and travel the world. You can find many ways to do this, but we’ve listed some of our favorites below.